I’ve had a chance to use and review all of the products from May and decide on how much I liked them. So now it is time to do my bag wrap up.
In case you don’t remember, here is a summary of the Awesomeness level:
Box Awesomeness Level Review (AL)
- 5 points for an item that surpasses everything else I’ve tried and becomes my #1 choice for what role it fulfills
- 4 points for an item that becomes added to my permanent collection of cosmetics and I will repurchase
- 3 points for an item that joins my “I might buy this again” list
- 2 points for an item I finished or will finish the entire sample of but in the end decided not to re-purchase
- 1 point for an item that I tried and immediately threw out/gave away
- 0 points if the item was a duplicate of something from a previous bag/box/kit that only scored a 1 in that box – meaning I knew enough to not even bother with trying it.
- Don’t forget that I subtract 1/2 point for samples that can only be used 2 or fewer times.
Click “more” to see how this kit rated…
AL<- 3 I did like it mostly but it didn’t de-frizz enough.
Bond No. 9 New York Bon Bon – Signature
Sample Size: 0.05 oz
Full Size: 3.3 oz
Full Size Price: $330.00
Sample Value: $5.00
AL<- 3 It is a nice fragrance but it is sooooooooo expensive. I can’t see spending that on perfume.
AL<-2 It was not a perfect color match and I didn’t like it more than other powders I have.
AL<- 3 I still can’t believe that this actually works! I just can’t afford to get it. If it were just $50 less I would have it rated as a 4.
AL<-4 I may buy this again sometime. I have sooooooo many more to try though that I may not get around to getting a new one soon.
Awesomeness Level: 3+3+2+3+4=15 15/5=3. This was a really nice box, and the main reason it didn’t rate higher is the items are TOO luxury for my wallet.
Sample Box Value $49.13
This does not include the coupon or the magazine subscription
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Beauty Bar Sample Society or any of the brands included in the box. Not affiliated with nor compensated by UPS. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy. The below banner does not benefit me in any way, the referral program allows Beauty Bar to make a donation of $5.00 for each person who makes an order using the code – so I earn nothing by having it there.