I’ve had a chance to use and review all of the products from April and decide on how much I liked them. So now it is time to do my bag wrap up.
In case you don’t remember, here is a summary of the Awesomeness level:
Box Awesomeness Level Review (AL)
- 5 points for an item that surpasses everything else I’ve tried and becomes my #1 choice for what role it fulfills
- 4 points for an item that becomes added to my permanent collection of cosmetics and I will repurchase
- 3 points for an item that joins my “I might buy this again” list
- 2 points for an item I finished or will finish the entire sample of but in the end decided not to re-purchase
- 1 point for an item that I tried and immediately threw out/gave away
- 0 points if the item was a duplicate of something from a previous bag/box/kit that only scored a 1 in that box – meaning I knew enough to not even bother with trying it.
- Don’t forget that I subtract 1/2 point for samples that can only be used 2 or fewer times.
Click “more” to see how this kit rated…
Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray
Sample Size: 0.05 oz
Full Size: 2.0 oz
Full Size Price: $42.00
Sample Value: $1.05
AL<-3 It was a nice scent – just not my favorite.
AL<-3 I like the brushes however these two are not ones I use much so they are rated lower than previous sets.
AL<-3 I probably won’t buy this again but
I sure will keep trying to find it! (Found it!!! 7/14) I will keep using this one!
AL<- 3-0.5=2.5 (1x use sample) They were cute but not meant for people with shorter nails and the rhinestones did tend to snag on everything.
Awesomeness Level 3+3+3+2.5=11.5 12/4=2.875 This bag was OK. It wasn’t their best but definitely not their worst. I liked everything enough to keep them.
Total sample value $29.05.
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by MyGlam or any of the brands included in the bag. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy.