I’ve had a chance to use and review all of the products from April and decide on how much I liked them. So now it is time to do my bag wrap up.
In case you don’t remember, here is a summary of the Awesomeness level:
Box Awesomeness Level Review (AL)
- 5 points for an item that surpasses everything else I’ve tried and becomes my #1 choice for what role it fulfills
- 4 points for an item that becomes added to my permanent collection of cosmetics and I will repurchase
- 3 points for an item that joins my “I might buy this again” list
- 2 points for an item I finished or will finish the entire sample of but in the end decided not to re-purchase
- 1 point for an item that I tried and immediately threw out/gave away
- 0 points if the item was a duplicate of something from a previous bag/box/kit that only scored a 1 in that box – meaning I knew enough to not even bother with trying it.
- Don’t forget that I subtract 1/2 point for samples that can only be used 2 or fewer times.
Click “more” to see how this kit rated…
AL<- 5 I loved this stuff – it was great. It gave my hair beautiful texture and shine
AL<-3 I like this body balm a lot but it just is NOT a cost effective product. While I do believe it is superior to less expensive creams, it doesn’t make up for the vast price difference.
AL<- 1 I have had this before and didn’t like it then. I figured I’d give it a try again, and I just don’t get as much emphasis on my lashes as I want.
Pevonia: $15 Gift Card – this is actually a gift card so if you can find something on their web site that costs $15.00 you can get it without spending your own money. Shipping is also free at their site so I am calling the card value $15.00.
AL<-5 Bravo to Total Beauty Collection – I loved that you didn’t send a total dud of a gift card. There isn’t much on Pevonia’s web site for less than $15 but there are some items. I loved the tea that I got with it!
Awesomeness Level: 5+3+1+5=14 14/4=3.5 This was a great box for the kickoff of another sample subscription. It was good enough that I did go get another for the next month.
The total collection value is $48.56.
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Total Beauty Collection or any of the brands included in the collection. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy.