I’ve had a chance to use and review all of the products from my May bag and decide on how much I liked them. So now it is time to do my box wrap up.
In case you don’t remember, here is a summary of the Awesomeness level:
Box Awesomeness Level Review (AL)
- 5 points for an item that surpasses everything else I’ve tried and becomes my #1 choice for what role it fulfills
- 4 points for an item that becomes added to my permanent collection of cosmetics and I will repurchase
- 3 points for an item that joins my “I might buy this again” list
- 2 points for an item I finished or will finish the entire sample of but in the end decided not to re-purchase
- 1 point for an item that I tried and immediately threw out/gave away
- 0 points if the item was a duplicate of something from a previous bag/box/kit that only scored a 1 in that box – meaning I knew enough to not even bother with trying it.
- Don’t forget that I subtract 1/2 point for samples that can only be used 2 or fewer times.
Click “more” to see how this kit rated…
AL<- 4 I liked these but they are not replacements for all other nail polish – just a great addition to a polish collection.
AL<- 3 It was nice, and I’ll keep it but I don’t think I’ll get more L’Oréal unless there was a great sale.
AL<- 2 I liked the velvet night cream but the rest just were not amazing – and it is quite expensive.
AL<- 3 I probably won’t buy more but I might if I see it below retail price. I will definitely keep using it till the samples run out.
AL<- 2 It was neat to try but I threw it before I finished it.
Awesomeness level: 4+3+2+3+2=14 14/5=2.8. That is really not too bad. I enjoyed trying all these different brands I’d never heard of (except for the L’Oréal).
Total Bag Value $22.59. I am glad I had the chance to try all of these.
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by The Look Bag or any of the brands included in the bag. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy.