In case you don’t remember, here is a summary of the Awesomeness level:
Box Awesomeness Level Review (AL)
- 5 points for an item that surpasses everything else I’ve tried and becomes my #1 choice for what role it fulfills
- 4 points for an item that becomes added to my permanent collection of cosmetics and I will repurchase
- 3 points for an item that joins my “I might buy this again” list
- 2 points for an item I finished or will finish the entire sample of but in the end decided not to re-purchase
- 1 point for an item that I tried and immediately threw out/gave away
- 0 points if the item was a duplicate of something from a previous bag/box/kit that only scored a 1 in that box – meaning I knew enough to not even bother with trying it.
- Don’t forget that I subtract 1/2 point for samples that can only be used 2 or fewer times.
Click “more” to see how this kit rated…
AL<- 2 I didn’ t love it but I didn’t hate it. I certainly wouldn’t get it again.
AL<-1 for one thing the pump in these samples can’t handle how thick the product is, the second thing is that this sample made my skin MORE red instead of less red
AL<-3 I liked this a bunch an may substitute it in the future for my daily cream
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toillette
Sample Size: 0.06 oz
Full Size: 1.7 oz
Full Size Price: $45.00
Sample Value: $1.58
AL<-1 This was NOT a scent for me.
AL<- 3-0.5=2.5 (one time use sample) This was a fun treat and I feel like it really actually benefited my skin
AL<-1 This, as I mentioned, did not work with my current makeup routine and was therefore not usable for me.
The value of this sample kit is $34.09
Awesomeness Level: 2+1+3+1+2.5+1=10.5 10.5/6=1.75 This kit was mostly a bust. I did NOT love it and was displeased at my choices. As much as I love the idea of Beauty Army, I feel like being in that inaugural group (1st of the month choosing) keeps getting me screwed out of the good samples. Oh well.
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Beauty Army or any of the brands included in the kit. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy.