Some of you may have heard of Fortune Cookie Soap. I learned about them last year from Leesha’s XSparkage page. I never did try them though. Even though I had heard amazing things about them from Leesha and others, I still didn’t know if I’d like them. Then along comes a post that informs me that Fortune Cookie Soap is opening up a subscription program where four times each year you get a sampling of different products from their upcoming line. Well heck – now I can get lots of products and see what I like! So I stalked their page the day of the release and I was one of the first 100 people to sign up and my box came in on Monday! (Super fast, I ordered on the 29th) So here is what I got – and I will have more photos and descriptions in upcoming days.
The March 2012 Spring Soap Box includes:
* $10 Fortune Cookie Soap Gift Code (via email) <– already spent this on two soaps!
* 1oz. Whipped Cream in Hawaiian Ice
* 1oz. Body Wash in Wake Me Up Before You Mango
* 1oz. Voted Best Ever (By Us) Lotion in Granny Panties
* Mini Gelato in Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
* 2oz. Milk Bath packet in Sweet Tart Martini
* 1 Fortune Cookie Soap in Spring Break in Cancun
* 1oz. Hand Sanitizer in Justin’s HARD Lemonade
* 2oz. Bubbling Bath Crystals packet in Berried Treasure
Unfortunately my gelato tried to die as you can see from this photo – but most of it survived – the bigest annoyance with it was how it had stuck to all the other products.
I am super excited to try most of these out – although I don’t really do bath time – so I may give the crystals and bath milk to a friend to try.
The kit came out really fast and I liked how fun and bright everything was. It all smelled a bit strong at first – might have been better to have the loose items like the soap and the gellato in shrink wrap. Overall I’m quite satisfied for the $20.00 I spent.
FTC Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Fortune cookie soap. Items purchased by me for my own personal use. For more information please review my disclosure policy