I just got the second MyGlam bag; the January bag called “back to nature”. It took forever due to the storm we had in WA. Anyway I was excited to finally get the bag. What came in it?
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask
- Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium
- The Balm Hot Ticket nail polish in “Sky Blue Right Past You”
- Wen Conditioning Cleanser in Sweet Almond Mint
- Coupons for each of the products
- A cute makeup bag for travel
I haven’t tried the peel off mask yet, but I will probably devote an entire post to it. They sent a full size which is 6 oz and retails for $4.00. It smells good and I can’t wait to try it.
Next is the Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium. This is a full size item. It retails for $29.00. I will do a review on it later too, but I fear that it is too dark for me, especially the “Medium” side.